The work is sustained by the Great Master Builder and the efforts of the volunteers. Together they form the structure of Oasis Trails and are invaluable in the functioning of the locations and the activities behind the scenes.
We are always open to people who want to join our work: Creating hospitable places for people on a journey where we can look after them in a holistic way.
Perhaps our mission appeals to you and you would like to contribute to this work? Send us a message and we would love to get in touch with you!
Volunteering with us in Spain:
We do not require diploma´s and you do not need to pass an exam. We are more interested in the journey you are on with Jesus. Where are you heading to? No one is perfect, but your desire and intentions are important. A few things that we do value are summed up below:
- It is a requirement that you believe in God the Creator and in the reconciling sacrifice of his son, Jesus Messiah.
- It doesn’t matter which church or denomination you belong to; just that you are a member of a group of Christian believers. The most important thing to us is that you have a living relationship with our Lord and are filled with His Spirit.
- In a natural way you share of this relationship with others.
- Able to work in a team and to respect the other team members in their own roles. You will be in a dynamic hospitality environment where flexibility and communications with guests are essential. And of course, you need to be able to help out with practical things like food preparation, cleaning etc.
- For the first time able to work for at least two, but preferably three weeks.
- Being open to practicing your faith in new ways. You are in an interdenominational and international environment. For example we do a Jesus meditation every night.
You can fill in the form below if you want to be a part of the team. Usually we will respond within a day or two. After you have sent this form, we will try to connect more in person, usually Skype. This way we can get to know each other a bit better. If we both are happy to continue and work together we organise the more practical things like dates and travel plans. Have anymore questions? Just shoot us an e-mail: email@example.com